Rate is for a night for 2 people, with breakfast included. We prepare every morning fresh, home made delicious breakfast (croissant, pain au chocolate, ham, eggs from the farm, home made jams, bread toasted brioche, home made yogurt, fresh fruit plate). We prepare everyday a new menu for dinner (€35) and light lunch (€15) or picnic baskets. We also offer cooking lessons (€50), chocolate making workshop (€35) and massage.
Gastronomy is core to our B&B, first because we are a family passionate about food, and also because we are lucky enough to live in a region full of treasures. From breakfast to picnic baskets and meals, we cook only fresh and seasonal products that we pick up every morning from our local producers, and my mum who has been a chef for 25 years (Michelin fork in her previous restaurant close to St Tropez) creates homemade and simple recipes.
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season*|
|Rosalie Room||180 €||175 €||155 €|
|Nandette Room||200 €||190 €||170 €|
|Ségur Room||230 €||210 €||190 €|
|Carlota Room||275 €||235 €||215 €|
|Atelier Room||300 €||260 €||240 €|
|"Table d'hôtes"||35 €|
|Pool tray for lunch||15 €|
|Cooking workshop||50 €|
* Offers between 15% and 25% direct on the low season rate, see special offers.
Best Rate Guarantee with Live Booking.
- Rates are in Euros + tourist tax: 0,50€ a person a day.
- Non smoking bedrooms, extra beds available in a few rooms for children between 2 and 12y.
- Free of charge for babies till 2y, from 2 to 12: €40 a day by kid.
- No rooms can receive 3 adults or more.
- We do accept dogs at no extra cost if they behave and are on a leash.
High season: July 1st – August 31st
Mid season: June/September + school holidays + bank holidays
Low season: From January to May + From October to December